We are accepting ideas for our Notwestminster 2019 workshops now
These lively discussion sessions, all led by our participants, are at the heart of our main event. We’d like to hear your workshop ideas now. Workshops can be about any aspect of local democracy, but should ideally be inspired by (or related to) our Notwestminster 2019 main event description. For example, your workshop could be about involving citizens in local democracy, bringing people together, collaborating for civic good, encouraging dialogue and deliberation, how we can use digital tools and data to connect with each other and work together, or anything else that fits the theme. Your workshop can be in any kind of format and we welcome ideas for doing things differently.
- Workshops will be held on Saturday 16th February 2019 in Huddersfield.
- If you make a pitch, you are personally responsible for hosting the workshop at Notwestminster.
- You must also be willing to stay for our Ideas Bazaar at 3.30pm.
- Workshops will be in 50 minute time slots throughout the day, in a variety of spaces. If you have any specific requirements for space or equipment, please let us know.
- If we receive more than one idea on the same theme, we might contact you to talk about running your session jointly with another participant.
New to Notwestminster?
Have a look at the workshops from our previous event:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our initial call for workshop ideas closes on Friday 30th November 2018.
Please try to share your pitch by this deadline.